playlist 01

14.5.15


It's no secret that I listen to a lot of music (you should see my spotify). Lately the majority of music I've been listening to has been sourced from some of the tv shows I watch or inspired by aforementioned tv shows. You can have a listen to the playlist here. You can check out the song list below. Do you have any music recommendations?

  1. Chasing Cars - The Wind and the Wave
  2. Cracks in the Floor of Heaven - Oh Honey
  3. Kids - Colin & Caroline
  4. Agape - Bear's Den
  5. I Wanna Dance With Somebody - Bootstraps
  6. Bright - Morgan Taylor Reid
  7. Let Your Heart Hold Fast - Fort Atlantic
  8. Who's Looking Out - Twin Forks
  9. Please Don't Find Another Love - Tegan and Sara
  10. To Build A Home - The Cinematic Orchestra 

No comments:

Post a Comment

< > Home