bobby pins and updates

5.5.15


And let me hear all the girls say "AMEN". I feel like this is a continual thing in my life. I buy a packet of 100 bobby pins and by the end of the week I can only find 20. If anybody has any tips for how to keep track of bobby pins, please let me know. Is there like an organisation for lost bobby pins, because please point me in their direction.

In other news, you may have seen that I launched my new site a couple of weeks ago. I actually added some more work to the site yesterday and I love for you to check it out, please.

Lately I have been listening to a lot of this and this. My music taste is incredibly varied, I mean you should see my spotify. I have everything from James Blunt to Lady Antebellum, Oh Honey and Ellie Goulding. Feel free to send any recommendations you may have my way.

At the moment I'm working on a couple of projects, but I have one or two openings left for this month, so if you're in need of a new site or a identity. Please, send me an email I would love to chat with you.

I'm off to finish writing an article for TOG, and then I'm off to bed. Enjoy your week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

< > Home