new work: like a girl

7.2.16

It has been a crazy start to the new year, so I have not had any time to post on this blog of mine. Between travelling, launching my new website and working it has been a hectic start to 2016. On top of that, I'm adding new clients to my roster and fitting in some sightseeing. The biggest project for the beginning of this year was a personal one. Until now all the Like A Girl interviews have been shared on this blog, and I've featured a range of women, including Keely MacDonald, Ellie Berry and the ladies behind Duplicity Studios. However, with such a positive response from readers and several major interviews in the works I felt like the project deserved its own space. Wanting the emphasis to remain on the interviews I stuck with a simple colour palette of greys with a few pops of colour and carried that across to the website keeping it simple, and of course responsive. I am really excited to be finally able to share this project with the world, the feedback has already been so amazing. Go check out the site.

LIKE A GIRL

No comments:

Post a Comment