new work: the adventure project

13.8.15





This is a self initiated project that I am in the process of building out into a more tangible product. The concept of 'The Adventure Project' has been floating around my head for a couple of years now and it wasn't until recently that I started designing some initial ideas for the brand concept.

I'm really proud of this work which is not something that I say often. In particular, I'm really happy with the little icons. I haven't had the chance to do much icon work, but I'm quickly discovering that I love it. At this stage I have a few more ideas about where I might take the project but I'm using it as a skill building project for myself and will probably slowly build it out over the next few months.

If you want to see more of my design work, head over to dribbble. If you'd like to get in touch about your next project or an awesome idea, feel free to shoot me an email here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

< > Home