the places project / part 01

24.6.15






After spending the last 9 months working as a web development contractor on some big projects I haven't had time to do any personal design work. So I have been taking some time over the last few weeks to update my design portfolio with some new work.

This series started with me playing around in Illustrator and expanded into "why don't I set myself a challenge and do a series of cities?" and "oh and I should do the series in grayscale as well, just for fun". Sometimes I have crazy ideas which actually work. I haven't had time to just play around for a while now, so it has been incredibly refreshing to be able to sit down,

I am now taking on new clients for the next two months. This includes both design and web work. So if you have a project in mind you can send me an email here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

< > Home